VfAk48LJJrNcB1QnPEmU1bJ7a18 Geocache on: CCARS12 puzzle caches

Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

CCARS12 puzzle caches

If you are taking part in the CCARS event this weekend in Calgary now is the time to try to solve as many of the puzzles related to the puzzle caches as you can. The puzzle cache descriptions and puzzles were posted earlier this week to give everyone a chance to solve them ahead of finding the actual cache.

I have only solved and found a few puzzle caches in my history of geo-caching as I am not sure how to approach some of the more complex puzzles. I think we need to ask for a class in puzzle solving for the next how-to class in geocaching. I'm sure I would not be the only one learning something there.

For a look at some of the puzzle caches ready to solve go here. Good luck!! And see you on Saturday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment